Friday 26 August 2011

Bewildered

I don't quite know how I have arrived here. Up till ten minutes ago I was bewildered, uncertain which button to press but in blind optimism I went ahead and here I am.  Fact is that I arrived at some point last night and sent off a blog but I didn't address it to anyone so it probably way out there. What I think I'm letting you know is that I'm not at ease with modern technology nor indeed with the vocabulary. I just do not understand so amny of the words of instruction: why do they allow computer people to write the instructions?
Anyway, just to let you know that I'm here though I do not know who will receive this or whether it's just graffiti on the cell door. Perhaps if there is anybody on the outside you'll let me know. Just to say, hello and tell me that I'm not just talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment